Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Top Trending topic online! There are two Miss Universe Philippines 2020 candidates who have withdrawn from the competition after contracting the deadly disease called (COVID-19). Miss Universe coronation night will be on Sunday, October 25, 2020.

The coronation night was initially scheduled for May 3, 2020 but it has been moved at least twice; first to June 14, 2020 and later to October 25, 2020. According to Miss Universe Philippines candidate Maria Isabela Galeria, “With a heavy heart, I believe now is not the right time to join the pageant. I still feel tired, and I don’t think my body will allow me to participate in the activities of Miss Universe Philippines.”

She was tested positive for COVID-19 on September 27 and recovered on October 11.

Meanwhile, another candidate tested positive for COVID-19 is Vincy Vacalares of Cagayan de Oro.

She stated that “This means that I will not be able to continue with my journey to the Miss Universe Philippines crown this year.”

Watch the full interview by GMA news:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad