Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tom Rodriguez reveals his separation from wife Carla Abellana, as well as their divorce.

Tom Rodriguez says 'divorce' from Carla Abellana 'final' | ABS-CBN News

Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez’s split was officially revealed after months of rumors and speculation, and the actor himself announced that they were divorcing. The Kapuso star said in a statement to 24 Oras that he wishes Carla’s birthday desire to find happiness would finally come true, as they are getting divorced.

Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez Split Issue, GMA Releases Issue

According to speculations, they had a breakup in January. He indicated in an official statement that he has been in the United States since March. Carla revealed recently some details on having Tom as a partner in an earlier article.

She said in response to a netizen, “7 na taon pong naipon sa loob ko lahat ‘yun. Gustuhin at kailangan ko man pong ilabas, lubos na nakakakatakot po. Ilang beses ko po siyang hinikayat na magpatingin, magpagamot, at magpagaling dahil ‘yun din po ang gumana sa akin. Pero wala pa rin po.”

Carla Abellana Reveals Her Painful 7 Years With Tom Rodriguez "Nasasaktan Niya Ako" - Attracttour

He travelled abroad believing that his wife had truly quit their relationship. Even though their relationship was not really perfect, he understands how much they loved one another. Despite the numerous rumors and suspicions, he chose not to reveal the contents of their breakup.

Carla Abellana and Tom Rodriguez are engaged

In his statement, Rodriguez again denied that any violence occurred. He denied ever touching Carla throughout their time together. He admitted to falling behind, especially after losing all of his money, but he did not physically harm her. It never happened in his story.

WATCH: Tears flow in wedding film of Tom Rodriguez, Carla Abellana | Star Cinema

According to an ABS-CBN report, the whole statement is as follows:

I left the Philippines for the US last March 13, with the realization that despite all my efforts, Carla had already given up on our marriage.

A lot has been said against me but in the end, Carla and I are the only two people who know the truth. I refuse to allow anyone, who only wants to use us and our brokenness, for news.

It was not a perfect relationship, but we both know how much we loved each other.

I will no longer dwell on the reasons why our marriage fell apart. So many lies have been said of me which are completely untrue and utterly unfair.

I may have fallen short as a partner, especially when I lost all my money to someone who preyed on my gullibility, but it must be stressed that at no time did I ever lay a hand on Carla.

I have accepted her decision that it is time to move forward, independent from each other. I have to teach myself how to fall out of love from her.

This will be a lonely, painful path that I shall take, but together with my family here in the US, I have the strongest support system. I am with people who will never judge and who will only love me unconditionally.

Now that the divorce decree is final, I truly wish Carla’s birthday wish be granted and that she finds the happiness she is searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad