Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

WWE star Gabby Tuft has finally come out as a transgender. He said: This is me. Unashamed, unabashedly me. This is the side of me that has hidden in the shadows. WWE Superstar Tyler Reks Announces Gender Reveal From Gabe Tuft To Gabbi Tuft.

In his Instagram posts, “The ball dropped early today as this is now worldwide news. This is me. Unashamed, unabashedly me. This is the side of me that has hidden in the shadows, afraid and fearful of what the world would think; afraid of what my family, friends, and followers would say or do.”

He added, I am no longer afraid and I am no longer fearful. I can now say with confidence, that I love myself for WHO I am. I know that many of you have questions and, as I have promised, they will all be answered. Tomorrow, on Extra, my interview with Billy Bush airs worldwide. I have included a link in the bio to this interview along with my personal coming out video that explains everything (waiting for Instagram to approve my name change and update the bio – please see my story for the link in the meantime).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad