Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Deadpool Actor Ryan Reynolds sign an autograph through his american gin and send to Bang Chan went viral. Ryan Reynolds now is trend on Twitter and garnered 200k tweets right now.

Chan (birth name Christopher Bang) social media posts, “You guys know that I really, really like Ryan Reynolds,” he said. “Not [just] Deadpool, but every other movie he’s been in, the original Wolverine movie as well. The stuff that he does now, as well, I’ve been keeping up with it. I think he’s an amazing person, very funny.”

Ryan Reynolds twitter account posts;

“First, I have your autograph right here, Bang Chan. Will send to you this week,” the star wrote on Sunday, May 23, along with a picture of him holding the signed bottle. “Second, as a new @Stray_Kids fan, can I get an autograph?#NewFavouriteAustralian.”

“To be noticed by someone that you really think of [as] a role model, it just hits different, and I’m very, very happy and I think I can die peacefully now. “If you ever come visit Korea, I will definitely buy you some delicious food, so feel free to hit me up,” Chan offered.

Share your thoughts and comment in the discussion box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad